Out-of-Country Accidents

Personal Injury lawyers, Kitchener Waterloo - US Accidents

Canadians Injured in the United States

Travelling to the United States can be an exciting adventure for your family, but if one of you is injured while on vacation, getting compensation can be difficult and time-consuming.

The personal injury lawyers at Harris Law will use all our skills and expertise, and coordinate your case with our American colleagues to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to on both sides of the border.

Americans Injured in Ontario

If Americans are injured inside Ontario, they are required to use a practising lawyer from Ontario. The professionals at Harris Law will serve as co-counsel with our American counterparts and will offer our American clients the same dedication and expertise as our local clients.

Contact Harris Law Personal Injury Lawyers

Our office in Kitchener-Waterloo is close to several border crossings between Ontario and New York State. Contact Harris Law at 519-725-8000 for a free one-hour consultation.